Physiotherapists can help identify, diagnose, and treat movement problems. Perhaps you have fallen recently, are scared of falling, have difficulty walking, not feeling steady, feeling restricted, have pain in muscles/joints, or require rehabilitation. A physiotherapist can help improve wellbeing by reducing painful movement.
A list of activities that physiotherapists can help with:
• Identify and treat various physical ailments
• Designing treatment plans
• implementing therapeutic exercise programs
• utilizing specialist techniques to treat different injuries
• Data collection and analysis
• Report writing
• Interacting with other health professionals such as doctors, therapists, and nurses
• Educate and train patients and carers
• Use the most current industry knowledge and treatments
Gratitude In-Home Care provides Allied health services including Occupational therapy and Physiotherapy.
Prior to providing services, we will visit the client’s home and conduct a free home safety assessment and decide whether safety measures need to be put in place, such as non-slip mats in the bathroom, handrails, and lights.
For information about our services visit our website at gihc.com.au, Call us on (03) 9863 6149 or 1300 912 155 after hours, email us at email@example.com