84 Hotham St, Preston VIC 3072

Office Hours: MON – FRI 09:00am – 5:00pm


Email: info@gihc.com.au


What is an aged care assessment?

Anyone over the age of 65 that requires support worker assistance will need to undergo an  “Aged Care Assessment” in order to start receiving funding from the government which will pay for the required services. These are free government funded assessments usually completed in your own home or the hospital. These assessments are carried out by Aged Care Assessment Teams (ACAT).  Visit here for a step-by-step guide to getting a government funded home care package.