- 188,000 people using residential aged care.
- 216,000 people using home care (HCP).
- 818,000 people using home support (CHSP).
- Around 2 in 3 people using aged care services were women.
- Data suggests that the number of people using home care (HCP) has increased almost fourfold in the last 10 years.
- 58% of people living in permanent residential aged care were aged over 85 years, compared with 41% of people using home care.
Get into contact with us for any in-home aged care requests.
1300 912 155, (03) 9863 6149
Learn more about our in-home Aged Care Services
Try our calculator for self-funded individuals!
We understand that it can be stressful trying to figure out how much money the care you need will cost. We’ve made it easy to figure out how much it will cost for even the most complicated of care plans.