Companionship is a service that can be very beneficial. Benefits include:
- Prevent loneliness
- Prevent social isolation
- Maintain social abilities
- Develop a stronger sense of purpose
- Promote healthy mental stimulation
- Encourage positive thinking and relationships
- Practice memory tasks like reminiscing
Companionship activities include:
- Take customers to appointments
- Participate in day services and community events
- Attending religious events and places of worship
- Spend time pursuing interests
- Going out to cafes, cinemas
- Going shopping
Gratitude In-home Care provides companionship services, so feel free to contact us for any inquiries.
📞 1300 912 155, (03) 9863 6149
Learn more about our in-home Aged Care Services
Try our calculator for self-funded individuals!
We understand that it can be stressful trying to figure out how much money the care you need will cost. We’ve made it easy to figure out how much it will cost for even the most complicated of care plans.