84 Hotham St, Preston VIC 3072

Office Hours: MON – FRI 09:00am – 5:00pm


Email: [email protected]


Change in care needs (TCP) | Australia | Aged Care

Seniors’ care needs increase overtime, so it’s important to know what to do when it happens so you can be prepared.

There are many options available, which include getting more help at home, getting respite care, getting transitional care at home after hospital, transitioning from home care to residential care.

If you already have a home care package and your needs are not being met due to a lack of care hours, you have the right be reassessed for a higher-level Home Care Package (HCP) by the ACAT team after contacting myagedcare. It is also possible that individuals that have an HCP can receive additional services through the Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP).

In the case that an individual requires short-term specialised care upon returning home from Hospital or would like residential respite care, they can apply via myagedcare and the ACAT team will perform an assessment.



Know more about our Aged Care Services

Try our calculator for self-funded individuals!

We understand that it can be stressful trying to figure out how much money the care you need will cost. We’ve made it easy to figure out how much it will cost for even the most complicated of care plans.