Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission Sector performance report data:
- the number of people in residential aged care as of March 2023 is 192,039
- the number of HCP holders is 257,124
- the number of CHSP holders is 818,228
- the total number of site visits between residential care and home services is 1,088 with residential aged care visits is 966, and home services site visits is 112
- the number of reportable incidents in residential aged care is 12,793
- the number of complaints in home services is 1,102
The introduction of the quality indicators program to in-home care will bring to light more data in the home care, which will help highlight the problems and where improvement needs to be made.
To view the entire report, visit https://www.agedcarequality.gov.au/sites/default/files/media/sector-performance-report-january-march-2023.pdf
Get into contact with us for any in-home aged care requests.
1300 912 155, (03) 9863 6149
Learn more about our in-home Aged Care Services
Try our calculator for self-funded individuals!
We understand that it can be stressful trying to figure out how much money the care you need will cost. We’ve made it easy to figure out how much it will cost for even the most complicated of care plans.