ABOUT THE ROLE:
Gratitude In-home Care has an exciting opportunity for an Administration Officer to join our team.
This is a full time role Monday-Friday. This role will support the General Manager in a range of day to day administrative and support tasks. Being the first point of contact for clients, families and
staff, you will be responsible for providing courteous reception and administrative support, including rostering staff.
- Facilitate communication with clients and/or their families and staff in relation to office administration requirements
- Responsible and accountable for the day-to-day activities of the office ensuring administrative, clerical and reception services are provided to the residents, visitors and staff.
- Provide timely and effective support to managers.
- Efficient and effective maintenance of document and data storage.
- High level of interpersonal, communication skills (written and verbal) and computer literacy
- High attention to detail and previous knowledge of roster planning
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Experience in Aged Care or Health environment (desirable but not essential)
Gratitude In-home Care grounded in 2018 of caring for others. Founded by a passionate family, Gratitude In-home Care is made up of aged care, home care services and health worker training and development.
Gratitude In-home Care is committed to the safety of all vulnerable people across our services. We recognise the importance of listening to the voice of vulnerable people and have a zero tolerance of any form of abuse and neglect.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Gratitude In-home Care recognises that many people want to work somewhere that is more than ‘just a job.’ With a value based culture, Gratitude In-home Care offer a generous range of benefits to support you to maintain a healthy work/life balance. These include:
- Salary packaging benefits
- Opportunity to purchase additional leave
- Health and Wellbeing programs
- Career progression and development opportunities
We focus on caring for our staff members and those important to them. We support all staff to be their authentic selves at work.
At Gratitude In-home Care we pride ourselves on embracing diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and celebrated. We encourage applications from people of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check. Gratitude In-home Care may conduct additional background checks subject to current legislation.
Gratitude In-home Care is committed to public health and safety measures that protect the health and lives of our people and the individuals and communities we serve. As an Aged Care, we believe in the principle of the common good and as such we expect our staff to participate in immunisations/vaccinations to safeguard the most vulnerable.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $49,889.00 – $54,878.00 per year
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org