There are so many different types of fees involved in the Aged Care Sector of which some are set by the government, and others are decided by aged care providers. Below is a breakdown of the Home Care Packages fees you may come across.
• Administration cost – Aged care providers charge administration fees to pay for staff wages, and other overheads. Aged care providers usually take a percentage of clients’ overall home care package to calculate this fee, which can vary a lot between providers.
• Care Management – If you are not self-manager your home care package, you will have to pay the Care management and coordination fees cover activities such as assisting you with referral and coordination of other services and purchasing of goods and equipment required for your support. Care Management fee can be reduced depending on your level of involvement.
• Basic Daily fee – Some home care providers will charge a basic daily fee which can vary depending on the provider and home care package level. The government sets a maximum basic daily fee that home care providers must stick by.
• Income-tested care fee – The government carries out an assessment of your income and assets and calculates how much you must contribute to the cost of your care, if any. .• Setup fee – Some home care providers will charge a fee to cover the cost of the initial set up of your package, including care planning, budget preparation, admin tasks etc. This fee can depend on the level of home care package and amount of work that needs to be put in by management.
• Exit fee – Some home care providers may charge an exit fee to cover the cost of admin and care management tasks. Some home care providers charge as much as a $1,000 exit fee.
Gratitude In-Home care only charges one low flat fee of 25% of your Home Care Package. It is a flat fixed fee with no hidden charges. We have no set-up fee, no exit fee and no basic daily fee.Our fee structure is simple to understand and designed to support you in getting the most care possible from your Home Care Package.
With our low flat rate clients receive maximum benefit from their Home Care Package when they choose Gratitude In-home Care. Unlike other providers, we remember that it is your funding and use it to best support your independent living. We are dedicated to great customer service which our clients love. We are friendly, professional, and reliable when you need us
If you would like a thorough explanation of fee types and structures, get in contact with us for a no obligation chat and one of our friendly staff.
Gratitude In-Home Care offers a free safety Assessment of the entire home and can organise for any modifications to be done, cleaning and decluttering. GIHC can also help with making sure the correct medication is taken every day and night, as well as providing around the clock care if needed.
This video can also be seen on YouTube here.
For more information about our services,visit our website at: https://GIHC.com.au/ Call us on (03) 9843 6149 or 1300 912 155 after hours. Contact us to have a no-charge, no-obligation chat to provide some clarity and we can discuss your options.
- Personal care
- Palliative care
- Overnight & 24-hour care
- Respite care
- Medication assistance
- Nursing services
- After hospital care
- Shopping support and meal preparation
- Gardening and home maintenance
- Transport support
- Assistance with household tasks
- Community access
Contact us to have a no-charge, no-obligation chat about your options.
For more info, visit our website at: https://GIHC.com.au/ Call us on (03) 9863 6959, email us at email@example.com