Falls are Australia’s largest contributor to hospitalised injuries and a leading cause of injury deaths.
• Repair or remove tripping hazards
• Clean up clutter
• Install grab bars and handrails
• Install bright lights
• Stay physically active
• Have your eyes and hearing tested
• Find out about the side effects of any medicine you take
• Get enough sleep.
• Stand up slowly
• Use an assistive device if you need help feeling steady when you walk.
• Always tell your doctor if you have fallen since your last checkup, even if you aren’t hurt when you fall.
Prior to providing services, we will visit the client’s home and conduct a free home safety assessment and decide whether safety measures need to be put in place, such as non-slip mats in the bathroom, handrails, and lights.
We offer the following services:
• Personal care
• palliative care
• Overnight & 24-hour care
• Respite care
• Medication assistance
• Nursing services
• After hospital care
• Shopping support and meal preparation
• Gardening and home maintenance
• Transport support
• Assistance with household tasks
• Community access
• Allied Health Services