Aged Care Learning Information Solution – Alis. Alis is an interactive online learning tool that helps those working in the aged care sector understand their responsibilities and offer safe, high-quality care.
The ‘Welcome to Aged Care’ series offers aged care workers with the following information:
- Information about the Commission
- Responsibility that aged care staff and providers have in delivering safe and excellent care to older Australians.
- Resources to assist them in their work.
The modules are:
- Introduction to the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission
- Introduction to the Charter of Aged Care Rights
- Introduction to complaints.
- Online workshops on a number of topics including Effective Incident Management Systems, and home services – 5 key areas of risk.
Providers may regulate access, grant employees access to free learning materials, and monitor reports on their employees’ educational progress.
When employed by an approved provider, learners have access to free educational materials; otherwise, they must pay for such materials.
Businesses that are neither authorised service providers or approved providers might nonetheless give their employees access to premium content.
For more information, resources, and to sign up, visit the aged care quality website:
Get into contact with us for any in-home aged care requests.
1300 912 155, (03) 9863 6149
Learn more about our in-home Aged Care Services
Try our calculator for self-funded individuals!
We understand that it can be stressful trying to figure out how much money the care you need will cost. We’ve made it easy to figure out how much it will cost for even the most complicated of care plans.